Posted in

New Races Pending Outcome of Tough Mudder Event Sunday

Saturday, November 20, 2010 2:00 PM

Depending on tomorrow's outcome I have decided to pre-plan my race schedule for the entirety of 2011.  As I discussed in my last post, I injured my right foot and I'm not sure how I will feel after a 12 mile mud run.  However, if I seem to come out of tomorrow's run in working order I will begin signing up for next years races on Monday.  This will actually give me the opportunity to sign up for races in other parts of the country and maybe even across the Atlantic Ocean since I will have time to book hotels and schedule time off from work.  I should have an update on how everything went on either Monday or Tuesday :-)

Leave Comment